At Everlight Care, the safety, security and dignity of your loved one is our top priority. To that end, we provide warm and knowledgeable caregivers on an hourly, or 24/7 live-in basis, depending on your needs.
The process begins with a free initial home visit, assessing your loved one’s physical, emotional and social support needs. Then we select the caregivers on our staff who will be the best match, based on skills, interests and personality. Only the most qualified and compassionate caregivers are hired for our team.
The result is that we take the worry out of your loved one’s care. In addition to meeting your family’s care needs, we handle all the taxes, insurance, paperwork and employer issues.
Your time is freed up so you can concentrate on enjoying your relative and providing the love and support that only a family member can give.
Check out our Services:
- Homemaking and companionship – Sometimes all that’s needed is a little help: some cooking, light housekeeping, someone to drive for errands or to go to the movies.
- Personal care – Perhaps your relative needs assistance with more intimate types of care: bathing, dressing, grooming, going to the bathroom.
- Help at home after the hospital – So many things change after a hospitalization. Help your loved one get settled and adjusted to new medications, exercises, walking with crutches, etc.
- Dementia care (for memory loss) – If the person you care for has Alzheimer’s Disease or other memory loss problems, we can help with patient and caring assistants trained in the special needs of persons with dementia.
- Respite care (take a break!) – Whether you simply need someone to cover while you go on vacation, or you realize you need a regular break to replenish your own well, let us cover for you so you can get some much needed relief from all your responsibilities. As the primary family member in charge, you need to be sure you don’t burn out!
- Hospice support – Let us ease the stress of this tender time by taking care of basics such as housecleaning and meals so you can concentrate those important connections only family members can provide.
To learn more and schedule a free home visit and assessment, contact us at 559-353-2847, available 24/7.
We provide home care in Fresno and Madera. We serve all of the cities in the area and have chosen a few to highlight here. See what others have to say about our home care services:
- Home care in Fresno and neighboring communities
- Home care in Clovis and neighboring communities
- Home care in Madera and neighboring communities
- Home care in Sanger and neighboring communities
- Home care in Selma and neighboring communities
- Home care in Kingsburg and neighboring communities
- Home care in Reedley and neighboring communities